Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Never Nirvana Found
Thoughts on fame and suicide
by priscilla brett

1.
Serial lovers
with eyes aglow
with sweetened desire
caressing
toughing
killing softly
in a deep embrace
can a lovers kiss
wake one from death
can tears of fury
drive a soul to rise
our mournful melodies
full of broken dreams
singing to each other
across oblivion



2.
watchful eyes seeking resolve
through the mire and bleak
through desire and forgotteness
can I find what was never lost
is found what lost never was
can I


3.
An embrace of fear
held tight to eagles wing
cylindrical rod of mans fury
careening
lofty
to its destiny
to its goal
dropped from talon
like prey
to heavy to hold


4.
Whispers, dreadful be
like daemons
on hellian wings
shreaking towards me in the dark
i see the sound
the rush of wind
tastes of fury
in to me, through me
like a nightmare,
in the dawn


5.
it slips
like rain
through open fingers
into a pool of forgetting
to an end i will never see
and though i taste your lips
your skin

your eyes flee me
running
towards the shadows of memory
your voice an echo in minds eye
being swallowed
by the nothingness inside
dwelling

only in my dreams

6.
take me lightly
hold me close
or I will flee you
I cannot be you
I will not join you
so hold me close
Or I will flee you

7.

I cannot stand
befor the dawn
for judgment,
it will come

No comments:

Post a Comment